Scam Organizations can use reorganization algorithms to convert their call numbers to DEVILCASE’s Customer Service Number, +88635307130, or replace them with any fake calls such as banks, post offices, to disguise their calls and to operate their fraud and scam tactics. If you receive any calls starting with +, even with caller ID, please be careful, as this may be a scam organization call. Scam groups usually call after work hours, so if you have any suspicions, please call the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), which is the main agency that collects scam reports, or report your scam online with the FTC compliant assistant, or by phone at 1-844-382-4357 (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, ET)
Commonly Used Scams
- Checking the transaction information from online shopping products, date, amount, price…etc.
- Informing that a refund is required for repeated orders.
- Notify you that the shipping number is incorrect, or that the transaction has failed.
- Notify that you may become a wholesaler with six consecutive payments, claiming to be an accountant, post office staff…etc.
Manipulate you into Using an ATM
- Regardless of the reason, their ultimate goal is to get you to the ATM to perform withdrawals.
- As long as you follow their directions, the money in your account will be fraudulently transferred to their account.
- If in any case, the call requires you to operate an ATM, it is most likely a scam.
- The ATM does not have a cancel function, and if in front of an ATM, please do not operate it in a foreign language setting.
- The scammers will likely use fake caller ID to pretend to be anyone and direct you to operate an ATM to transfer money to the scammer’s account.
A Friendly Reminder
- Our working hours are 09:00 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:00 (GMT+8) (Monday through Sunday).
- Our Customer Service will not ask you for your personal information, such as credit card information, passwords, and other personal information.
- We will never ask you to go to the ATM to perform transactions or cancellation actions.
- If you receive a suspicious call, please dial the FTC anti-fraud hotline at 1-844-382-4357 (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, ET), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm with us!