- Select the products that you wish to purchase, and add them to the shopping cart.
- Select your region, and the system will calculate the total shipping amount for you, including shipping.
- Follow the checkout steps, and use PayPal to complete the transaction.
- After the order is established, you will receive an email confirming the order has been established.
- After your order has been shipped, you can check the tracking number under Order Info.
- If you have questions regarding order processes, order status, and other issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to modify or cancel your order, please inform us before the order is established. If the goods have been shipped, you cannot modify or cancel the order.
- Please pay attention to the import and export tariffs in your country. Your payment only includes the goods and shipping but does not include any taxes, duties, or tariffs.
- If you are unwilling to accept the package due to customs duties or any other factors, the package will be returned to us, but the fees (Shipping, customs, tariffs…etc.)that are incurred will be deducted from your refund.
- If the contents of the package do not match, or there is a fault or defect with the product, please contact us within 10 days of receiving the product. Do not open the product or use the product, and take a clear picture of the defect and send it to email@example.com , and we will assist you to make sure that you receive the correct and perfect product.
- Return and exchange service may be provided within 10 days of receiving the product if the product has not been used or opened. If the return reason is other than DEVILCASE error, all the fees involved in returning the product must be paid by the customer. Please note, the refunds only cover the product, not the shipping fees.
- PayPal is a financial website whose server is set up in the United States. There are occasional glitches, lags, and omissions during the transfer of data. If you have already paid, and the official website order status is displayed as “Order not completed” or “Transaction Failed”, please let us know (Adding ‘International Orders’ to the title of the email will quicken the process) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If international customers have requests for modification or cancellation for their orders, please contact us by email!
It is easy for us to miss messages on Facebook, so please don’t use Facebook to contact us about order-related matters.