A.The scope of application of privacy protection policy, the content of the privacy protection policy, including how the “service” handles the personal data collected when you use the “service”. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this service, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
B.Personal Data Protection Law and Matters to be Notified of
- The name of the collecting organization: DEVILCASE Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of collection: Consumers, customer management services, online shopping, and other e-commerce services.
- Types of personal data: identification (Name, address, contact number, e-mail address), characteristics (gender), other (e-mail, website messages, tracking information automatically recorded by the system…etc.)
- Personal data usage period: The validity period of the member of this website and six months after termination; if not a member, six months after the purpose of collecting personal data disappears.
- Personal data use Region: The location of the company’s business operations and server host is currently Taiwan.
- Personal data _____: The company and the third party contracted by the company (For example: providing logistics, cash flow, or event gifts); if the data is collected by the company and other vendors, it will be collected together as stated in the event.
- Ways to exercise personal data rights: Under Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you have the right to inquire about or request access to your personal data, supplement it, correct it, stop collecting, process, use, or delete it. You can submit the application to the company, and the company will decide whether to accept your application following the personal data protection law and legal compliance, and other related laws and regulations. If your data has exceeded the retention time limit stipulated by the law and the specific purpose of the collection has been eliminated, the company will take the initiative to destroy or delete your personal data.
C.How your data is collected, processed, and used.
- When you use the functions provided by the “Service”, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and proves and use your data with the scope of the specific purpose; without your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- The “Service” will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use provided by you when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes, questionnaires, and sending e-newsletters.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records…etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
- For us to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but no specific personal information.
- The “Service” hosts are equipped with various information security such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can contact you. The relevant processing personnel has signed a confidentiality agreement for personal data.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this service will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
E.Privacy Protection Amendment Policy
- The privacy protection policy of “this service” will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
DEVILCASE Cookies Policy
A.What are Cookies?
B.Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly and Necessary and Functional Cookies – These cookies are necessary for basic site functionality and to provide you services on our Website, i.e. allowing your access to our Website, identifying you when you sign in your registered account, allowing your use of Website functions such as shopping carts and securing customer account pages. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to place your order. These cookies are first-party and session cookies.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies – These cookies are not strictly necessary but can enhance the Website’s performance and functionality by tracking usage on the Website. For example, they allow us to remember your site preference. If you choose to disable these cookies, certain functions such as personalized features will become unavailable. These cookies are also first-party cookies and can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Analytics and customization cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as which pages you visit, and help us customize the Website for you. They also include analytics allowing us to obtain statistics about website access and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. The information collected is aggregated and no personal identification information would be collected by these cookies. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent.
- Advertising and Marketing Cookies – These cookies collect information to create tailored advertising to your interest in our Website, social media platforms, or other sites. They identify your preferences and analyze your online interactions with us. If you choose to disable these cookies, it may result in receiving that is not as relevant to you. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent.
- Social Media Cookies – These cookies enable you to connect to third party social media networks and share content from our website through to social media networks. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to connect to the social media networks effectively and to share content. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our Website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our Website, such as the time, place, and frequency of your visits to our Website, including your IP address, will be transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze your use of our Website, compile reports, regarding activities on our Website and other internet usages. The information that your browser conveys within Google Analytics will not be merged and associated with any other data held by Google. You may at any time opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics.
D.How to Manage Your Cookies.